I write and speak about artificial intelligence and the impact it will have on creativity. Here’s a selection of my talks and articles:
- A TEDx talk: Can Computers Be Creative?
- A talk I gave at Slush on Creative AI.
- A piece on Axios as part of their conversation about computers and creativity.
- A guide to machine learning.
- A review of what AI can do today.
- A keynote at Mobile World Congress.
- A panel on the impact of AI on news, media and entertainment at CogX.
- A lecture at the Cambridge Society for the Application of Research.
- An article in Tech City News about how AI is changing the world of music.
- A talk at London’s Deep Learning Summit.
- A talk at the Frankfurt Book Fair.
Our work at Jukedeck has received awards and press coverage including the following:
- Articles in the New York Times, the Financial Times, The Guardian and The Next Web.
- Being featured as one of Wired’s Hottest European Startups.
- An Innovation Lion at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
- Winning the Startup Battlefield at TechCrunch Disrupt.
- Winning Hottest Media/Entertainment Startup at The Europas.
- Winning Startup of the Year at the British Interactive Media Association (BIMA) Awards.
- A nomination in the WIRED Innovation Awards.